Pharmacology/Intravenous LD50 methamphetamine

Question
I found on this site that the LD50 of methamphetamine is 720mg per Kg, however this followed a question regarding oral administration. What would be the LD50 of methamphetamine for intravenous use? Got a friend going off the deep end and for whatever reason believes overdose cannot be achieved with this substance.

Answer
Please see Medical Toxicology of Drug Abuse: Synthesized Chemicals and Psychoactive Plants
By Donald G. Barceloux page 24-25 at http://books.google.co.in/books?id=OWFiVaDZnkQC&pg=PA24&lpg=PA24&dq=LD50+of+meth

Pharmacology

Dr Mohd Tariq Salman