Pharmacy/burning sensation in feet

Question
QUESTION: sir
when I approached my dermatologist with the sensation of burning in my feet he has  asked me that what is the latest result of my blood sugar and i reported that it was normal. then he has prescribed evoin LC daily 2 tabs for 15 days . Then the tablets were worked very well now i am getting the burning sensation again after 4 months of the first usage. pl. advice  can i take the evoin lc again and also tell me whether the evoin lc will work for feet burning sensation or not

ANSWER: Hi,
Diabetes is often the cause of burning hands and feet, but you are not diabetic, so the problem could be neuritis, for which Evion is good. I think you should continue Evion, it may help you.
Best wishes
Ravi Ghooi

QUESTION: sir
thank your for your kind advice.  I am a diabteic and using metformin 500mg night time and glimisave M in morning . mypresent glucose levels are like this/  morning on 75 on fasting and postlunch 123 . now pl. advice me whether the evoin LC is to be continued for the legs burning or will u please advise any other medicine

ANSWER: Hi,
It is clear that you do not have diabetes, but it is also clear that you definitely have neuropathy. Now thre are very few treatments for this and in addition to Vit E (evion) you could try Methyl cobalamine. Please discuss this with your doctor.
Best wishes
Ravi Ghooi

QUESTION: sir,
as per your kind advice i am using nerokind LC ad evoin 200 from last 10days for my foot burning sensation. But there is no satisfaction and still i am having burning sensation. here my doctor says that since i am a diabetic patient and even if it is under control some cases the burning problem will come and asked me to continue the medicine,  but i am having full hope that u can solve my problem by suggesting a good medicine

Answer
Neuropathy is a long term consequence of diabetes. It develops slowly and it takes a lot of time to treat. I would recommend that you continue the therapy, since even it does not cure you, your neuritis will not worsen.
Presently we have very few drugs for this condition, I would suggest you talk to a neurologist for his advice in case you wish.
Best wishes
Ravi Ghooi

Pharmacy

Dr. Ravindra Bhaskar Ghooi