eric,im a 78 year old man that has been fighting insommnia for  years,my bedyime drugs are xanax 1mg,lunesta 2mg,andremeron 15mg.doc wants ne to drop xanaxand take temazepam 30mg with the remeron and restoril easier on your body then xanax?is my nitely combo cause any problems to body,none of them interact.

Hi Roger,
Xanax isassociated with causing amnesia. Temazepam is safer in that respect.
It does not make sense to me to take Lunesta and Restoril. Axanax has an anti- anxiety benefit which you will lose with Temazepam.
Thank you for using Allexperts
Eric Brandt, B.Sc. Pharm

Eric Brandt

I am a practicing pharmacist.On my drug information website, I have answered hundreds of questions to date. The articles posted on my site include Parkinson`s disease. depression, menopause, diabetes, sleep and aging, congestive heart failure, calcium channel blockers, thyroid hormone replacement therapy, ADHD, multiple sclerosis an more.

I have experience in retail as well as hospital pharmacy pracice. Currently working in a hospital pharmacy. I am experienced in drug information. Over the last 6 years I have developed a successful web site for drug information.

The addressfor my drug information website is http://www.druginformation.bc.caThere you can read articles on varios areas of health interest. You can also leave me questions which I will personally answer. I also have a free health information newsletter called The Caplet. To subscribe send e-mail to