Pharmacy/hair color

Question
Indica herbal color contains paraphenylenediamine . In advertise showing herbal hair color and actualy using harmful camical in color it is dangerous ?

Answer
Hi Sunil,
Many manufacturers claim their products to be natural when they are not. This is because the people think that anything natural is safe. This is actually wrong. Most toxic substances in the world are natural and not synthetic. Paraphenylenediamine is safe but within limits, tests done show the limits for mice but then whether the same limit applies to man is questionable. None the less many people have used such products and nothing serious has been reported, so you may use it safely.
Best wishes
Ravi Ghooi

Pharmacy

Dr. Ravindra Bhaskar Ghooi