Pharmacy/hGHRH

Question
Greetings Doctor Bhaskar,
Excuse first hand if I'm asking this in the wrong area, but due to the lack of a real endocrinologist area, I'm left with no other site of the page to ask this.
I'd like to know the difference between the different types of hGHRH medications, involving effects on the body, side effects, efficacy on the release of the hGH, and purpose of it's different use in treatments. The ones I'd like to be compared are the listed following:
Modified GRF (1-29)
Ghrp-2
Hexarelin
Ipamorelin
GHRP-6
Sermoreline acetate
IGF-1
IGF-2
GRF (1-44)
CJC-1295
Also I would like to know if more other than these exist.
Thanks For your attention,
Alejandro Sanchez E.

Answer
Hello Alejandro,
I am really not an expert in this field, but I can guide you to some site where you get accurate information. There are many sites giving information on Growth Hormone releasing factors but the most reliable one is www.rxlist.com, they give detailed information about Sermoreline acetate. Another very reliable data base is pubmed.
Sorry I do not know more about these drugs.
Best wishes
Ravi Ghooi

Pharmacy

Dr. Ravindra Bhaskar Ghooi