Pharmacy/Marijuana/THC Metabolites

I am 170 lbs, exercise 2-4 times a week, and i drink 6-8 bottles of water a day. I was exposed to second hand smoke while riding in a car for an hour to an hour and a half. I continued on my daily routines and was drug tested 12-13 days afterward. How long will it be in my system for?

There is no concrete data on marijuana second hand smoke.  I can only give you data that is available as if you were the person smoking the marijuana.  If you were the person smoking, random occasional use would be detectable in urine for approximately 1 to 6 days depending of liver and kidney function, body fate to store the marijuana and hydration.  Persons who smoke on a regular basis would test possible for 7 to 30 days depending on the same factors.  Hair testing shows all levels of use for approximately 90 days.

If you are unsure of the data please check

Barb Judge

Barbara Judge

Outpatient pharmacy and general health. I have recently completed a Pharmceutical Care Certificate Program offered by Purdue University (Spring 1999 completion). I have personal experience dealing with terminally ill persons and their needs, as well as their families` needs. I graduated in 1984 from Pharmacy School and have been a Licensed Pharmacist since then. I have 18 years retail pharmacy experience. Prior to my pharmacy training I have 3 years hospital experience as a Nurse`s Aide.