Pharmacy/drenex tablet

Question
i had take drenex medicine this past few months. and i gain weight because before im a slim. but i stop taking drenex cause i felt body stroke after a month of taking drenex. and body now back to slim. is there connection of stop taking drenex medicine? i have also a mastoiditis because i had ear infection.is there side effect of taking drenex tablet?

Answer
Hello Sam,
Drenex is dexamethosone, a semisynthetic corticosteroid. This type of drugs cause a lot of effects including gin in weight and lead to infections. I am glad that you have stopped this drug. My suggestion is do not start taking such drugs without the advice of a doctor, it is likely to be very dangerous.
Best wishes
Ravi Ghooi

Pharmacy

Dr. Ravindra Bhaskar Ghooi