Pharmacy/How to get ADDERAL, RETALIN (smart drugs/study drugs)

Question
Hello sir,
I want to improve my concentration and focus as i can't concentrate on a task or study for more than one or two minutes, and several thoughts and other things distract me easily.
.
I have read that Adderal, Retalin can improve concentration and mental focus.
.
Please tell me that can i get these medicines in India without prescription as there is no any psychiatrist near my area?
.
And please tell me the names with which these are sold in india.
.
Thanks in advance.

Answer
Hi Sahil,
Adderal and retalin are meant for ADH, and not for the use you want to put it. I very much doubt if any physician in US will prescribe this drug to you. Secondly you cannot import it, since the drugs are controlled and you may land in trouble if you try. I suggest you try other methods to improve your concentration.
Best wishes
Ravi Ghooi

Pharmacy

Dr. Ravindra Bhaskar Ghooi