Pharmacy/College Career Inquiry Project- interview questions

Question
Hello, I was hoping I could get answers for the following questions:
•what is your typical day like?
•education, training, experience and skills required
•what do you like and dislike about this career?
•what are some misconceptions about this career?
•if you were trying to convince someone to go into this career what would you tell them?

The purpose of these questions is for a project where I will talk about Pharmacists.

Thank you for your time!

Answer
Hi Veronica,
Thanks for your note. I would be happy to reply you, but I dont think it will help since I am not a pharmacist (I am a pharmacologist and there is a lot of difference between these two specializations).
Secondly I am retired, so my work day is nowhere like that of any other professional. In fact I am now a consultant in clinical REsearch and I am sure your project does not concern people like me. Yet if you want to know write to  me, I will send you all the details.
All the  best
Ravi Ghooi  

Pharmacy

Dr. Ravindra Bhaskar Ghooi