Pharmacy/my response

Ravi sahab, aap bewajah chinta kar rate hai. I am a blessed person. I'm highly qualified, really good looking, a successful professional, with the most wonderful family in the world. I'm only clinically depressed. My family knows about it, they are extremely supportive, but I am intelligent enough to hide the severity. Tht's it. Aap apna time mujh pe waste na karein. I die, I die. I don't, I don't. There are many ppl who need ppl like u. Stop thinking about helping me. You have helped me. Thank you. I'm not taking any 'credit' for being your first failure. Don't worry. You did not fail to help me. Do, thank you again n stop worrying about me.

Hi Sumone,
Thank you, you have relieved some of my anxiety. In any case if you need help I am around. Incidentally suicidal thoughts are quite common in depressed people, I have have suffered depression sometime. Believe me it can be treated very easily. I would suggest you spend equal amount of time in searching for treatments for your problems, that would be to the benefit of all.
All the best
Ravi Ghooi

Dr. Ravindra Bhaskar Ghooi

I can provide information on drugs and medicines, their actions, uses, interactions and adverse effects. To avoid confusion, generic names of medicines may please be provided. I am a pharmacologist, having worked on animal and human pharmacology, and presently I am the Dean of Bilcare Research Academy, where we teach courses on clinical research. We dont work on saturdays and sundays, hence questions reachng me on these days will be replied on Monday, please bear with me.