Hello dr.ravindra , BETASELIC lotion is helpful for dandruff or not ?

Hi Parth,
Betaselic is  not very useful for dandruff. Betaselic contains salicylic acid but no antifungal, and dandruff is usually due to fungal infetion of  the scalp. My suggestion is that you use Nizoral shampoo. Apply  it to  your head and wait for at least 30 min before washing, dandruff will go away in three to four days of regular use. It may come  back after a month or so, then you need to use it once more.
All the  best
Ravi Ghooi

Dr. Ravindra Bhaskar Ghooi

I can provide information on drugs and medicines, their actions, uses, interactions and adverse effects. To avoid confusion, generic names of medicines may please be provided. I am a pharmacologist, having worked on animal and human pharmacology, and presently I am the Dean of Bilcare Research Academy, where we teach courses on clinical research. We dont work on saturdays and sundays, hence questions reachng me on these days will be replied on Monday, please bear with me.