Pharmacy/xanax level test

Question
i have a doctors app at 10 am this morning im suppose to take 2 xanax a day well i ran out a week early. i have to 1 mg xanax which is the same as im perscribed my question is i took one of them last night will it show right in my level test or should i take this last one before i go in? will the one i took last night be enough for a level test.... im suppose to take 2 1mg xanax daily... what can i do? can i put  a peice of xanax in my pee test would that help and if so how much of it? thanks

Answer
    Rarely do doctors perform test to quantify how much Xanax you are taking.  Testing for this is very expensive.  Most tests are just for the presence of a drug, not the amount present.  If you take a tablet the night before your exam it will most likely show that you have the presence of Xanax in your system.  If your doctor is actually testing you blood levels, there is no reliable way to alter it.  If it is a urine test there is no way to alter the result that can not be detected by the testers.

Thanks

Barb Judge

Pharmacy

Barbara Judge