Pharmacy/Medicine

Question
I have been prescribed vyvanse 60 mg for about 5 months. I had a doctor's appointment about 10 days ago and he increased my dosage to 70 mg. He wrote me a new script for 70 mg and I got it filled that day. However, a couple of weeks ago I was due for another 30 day supply of the 60 mg vyvanse, and I was given a script for it but I never got it filled because I was out of town. Considering that I just have this prescription lying around, is it  possible for me to get it filled even though I just got a 70 mg prescription filled recently?

Answer
Hi Jessica,
You would not be able to get the prescription filled unless you had a very good explanation as to why you need to fill 2 prescriptions for the same medication so close together.
Tank you for using Allexperts
Sincerely,
Eric Brandt, B.Sc. Pharm

Pharmacy

Eric Brandt