Pharmacy/Multiple prescriptions

I have been prescribed vyvanse 60 mg for about 5 months. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and it was decided that I begin to take 70 mg, so he wrote me a prescription for 70 mg. However, about a week ago I was due for another 30 day supply of the 60 mg vyvanse, which I was given a script for but never got filled due to the fact that I was out of town. Now, I have two scripts-one for 60 mg and one for 70 mg. Is it possible for me to get these both filled?

Hi Sarah,
Whether you can get both the scrips filled or not will depend upon the chemists whom you approach, no one else can tell. My advice is that it wont be to your benefit. If you have been prescribed 70 mg then what will you do with the 60 mg one?
Best wishes
Ravi Ghooi

Dr. Ravindra Bhaskar Ghooi

I can provide information on drugs and medicines, their actions, uses, interactions and adverse effects. To avoid confusion, generic names of medicines may please be provided. I am a pharmacologist, having worked on animal and human pharmacology, and presently I am the Dean of Bilcare Research Academy, where we teach courses on clinical research. We dont work on saturdays and sundays, hence questions reachng me on these days will be replied on Monday, please bear with me.