Pharmacy/ambien

Question
i am taking ambien 2 years nitely no problems.recently all kinds od misinformation about ambien is on cbs t v and internet.i did my personal research and found not one scientific research done by reptuable sources that said ambien causes memory loss or any damage to central nervous system.one article said ambien and xanax similiar.only long term problem with ambien and xanax was addition.no problems other then that.

Answer
There is some data available that ambien may cause amnesia.  Ambien and xanax do share similarities.  Despite being in different drug classes, they have certain side effects in common.  Xanax has a higher potential for dependence and addiction than ambien.  I am uncertain what your question is since it is not clearly stated.  

Pharmacy

Nanaz Khosrowshahi