Pharmacy/Making your own liquid multi vitamin from scratch.

Question
Hello Miss. Khosrowshahi:

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to read this question and possibly answering it.

I want to basically copy an anti-hangover drink which has helped me immensely to prevent hangovers. I want to make my own because the one I buy is expensive and I do wish to make some minor modifications to the formula. All the components are natural supplements such as Water, Vitamin B6, B12, C, Milk Thistle, N-Acetyl Cysteine, Calcium, Chromium, Copper, Taurine, etc.

I want to know if it is as simple as getting the individual vitamins and mixing them together in a drink. Will I get the same results?
Is it safe?
Can I get liquid vitamins instead of dry vitamins so mixing is not a problem?

Thank you so much in advance,

Alex

Answer
Dear Alex,

You may not get the same results if you take individual vitamins and mix them together.  There may be differences in absorption and consistency than the store brand.  The best option is to buy the liquid multivitamin.  Mixing the vitamins yourself at home is not 100% safe.

Pharmacy

Nanaz Khosrowshahi