hello old friend.well i guess you are getting your blood sugar into the 90 range,losing weight and working want to make it to my age got ten good years of getting erections,at  79 it stops ***no more erections***so you got 9 good years left. enjoy while you know your advice is more important to me then any cutting the xanax from 2mg to 1mg.not going off will stay at 1mg.currently taking xanax and remeron.think i would be better taking xanax and ambien,or rotate them a week at a week xanax and remeron/one week xanax and ambien.waiting for your advice,meanwhile keep the old soldier at attention

Hi Old friend,
You always have some new and excellent ideas. Rotate drugs? why not? We actully do that while testing new drugs and we call such trials as cross over trials. I suggest you try it. Another thing, record all your experiences while on combo 1 and then combo 2. I suggest you record the  following:
1. Time to fall asleep
2. Number of  times you wake up in the middle
3. Total hours of sleep at night
4. Morning freshness
5. Afternoon sedation
6. Change in bowel habits,if any
We could then go over your obsevation on each drug.
Best wishes

Dr. Ravindra Bhaskar Ghooi

I can provide information on drugs and medicines, their actions, uses, interactions and adverse effects. To avoid confusion, generic names of medicines may please be provided. I am a pharmacologist, having worked on animal and human pharmacology, and presently I am the Dean of Bilcare Research Academy, where we teach courses on clinical research. We dont work on saturdays and sundays, hence questions reachng me on these days will be replied on Monday, please bear with me.