between lunesta,ambien,and remeron,which has less side effects?

Hi Hart,
Noo medication is free of sode effects. All three medications you list have long lists of side effects. How they will affect you as anindividual is unpredictable. It is a matter of trial and error. Any drug you try may only have benneficial effects or it mat may also have undesirable side effects. It is not 100 percent predictable.
Thank you for using Allexperts
Eric Brandt, B.Sc.  Pharm

Eric Brandt

I am a practicing pharmacist.On my drug information website, I have answered hundreds of questions to date. The articles posted on my site include Parkinson`s disease. depression, menopause, diabetes, sleep and aging, congestive heart failure, calcium channel blockers, thyroid hormone replacement therapy, ADHD, multiple sclerosis an more.

I have experience in retail as well as hospital pharmacy pracice. Currently working in a hospital pharmacy. I am experienced in drug information. Over the last 6 years I have developed a successful web site for drug information.

The addressfor my drug information website is http://www.druginformation.bc.caThere you can read articles on varios areas of health interest. You can also leave me questions which I will personally answer. I also have a free health information newsletter called The Caplet. To subscribe send e-mail to