Pharmacy/Terazocin ingredients

Can Terazocin show a positive result when taking a drug test?  I was told I failed a drug test and the only medication I am taking is Terazocin.  I have not used or taken any other drug in the past month.  Please help me.  I need a job and they all want drug tests before they will hire.

Hi Nelson,
Testing for controlled drugs is not done very lightly in US.They also have years and years of experience in this work. Initially a dip test is conducted and if it is positive, then a more sensitive and specific test is done. I see little reason for terazosin or its ingredients giving a false result.
I suggestyou look into the kit used for the test or the possibility of sample getting exchanged, that is more possible.
Best wishes
Ravi Ghooi

Dr. Ravindra Bhaskar Ghooi

I can provide information on drugs and medicines, their actions, uses, interactions and adverse effects. To avoid confusion, generic names of medicines may please be provided. I am a pharmacologist, having worked on animal and human pharmacology, and presently I am the Dean of Bilcare Research Academy, where we teach courses on clinical research. We dont work on saturdays and sundays, hence questions reachng me on these days will be replied on Monday, please bear with me.