hi rav,its been a while hope everything is good with you.ive been taking 2mg lunesta and 1mg xanax for one month,so far so me a favor and find out if lunesta taken over a year has any bad effects on central nervous system.your fellow werewolf dr hyde

Hi Howard,
Lunsta has been subjected to long term safety studies in patients between 65 and 84 years of age. Six month studies have vindicated its safety, other studies are going on for extended us of the drug in this population. As of now you can use it without any worry. Having given up my job I have become a onsultant, I  work at my own pace and at my own scheudules. Surprisingly I am getting a lot of work and I am quite busy but I am not overworked.
Thanks old friend, all is fine with me.
All the  best

Dr. Ravindra Bhaskar Ghooi

I can provide information on drugs and medicines, their actions, uses, interactions and adverse effects. To avoid confusion, generic names of medicines may please be provided. I am a pharmacologist, having worked on animal and human pharmacology, and presently I am the Dean of Bilcare Research Academy, where we teach courses on clinical research. We dont work on saturdays and sundays, hence questions reachng me on these days will be replied on Monday, please bear with me.