Pharmacy/lump beneath the eye

Question
hi,
i do not know if you are the right person to ask this but please if you can I'll love to know, otherwise please tell me the category suitable for this question.
i got into a fight and got hit on the face. i have a black eye which is now fading but there is a sudden appearance of lump just right where i had a cut as a result of the punch. is this normal?should i be worried? if yes, what drug can i use to maybe dissolve the lump?

Answer
Sandra

It sounds as though the cut may have become infected. In which case antibiotics are required, and if necessary the lesion may need to be lanced and drained first.

If access to medical services, then medical advice is advisable because of the risk to your sight if not treated appropriately. Otherwise, a pharmacy or optometrist / optician may be able to confirm what the best treatment is.

I hope this helps.

Pharmacy

Nigel Simmons