I would like proven scientific studies like mayo clinic/new England of medicine not the crap google crap says use of hydroaxine can produce tardive dyskinesia.what do medical journals and fda say about hydroxyzine say about hydroxyzine and tardiva dyskinesia I spoke to Harvard medical journal thet say google has no expert d doctors/and print any unverified info that any non-professional send it.they don't verify facts and  scarethe shit out of everybody giving false info.please domt quote google in your answeryou defended them last time and I did research on them that showed them wrong at lease 60%i am not trying to insult you just want answer from a reputable resourch

Hello,  Hydroxyzine can cause tardive dyskinesia according to the FDA.  There have been reports of patients experiencing tardive dyskinesia while on hydroxyzine.  If I defended Google in the past, it is because Google as a search engine leads you to reputable online resources such as Mayo Clinic and New England Journal of Medicine.  Not everything on Google is accurate and valid, however it can have reliable information.  

Nanaz Khosrowshahi

Being a pharmacist, I can answer questions on medications. This includes how drugs work in the body, drug interactions, drug side effects, warnings and precautions to take when using certain medications, dosage forms and strengths, management of overdosing, storage of medications, drug administration, contraindications, and drug indications. I am able to guide them on lab work that needs to be drawn and monitored while on certain medications. I am able to help patients save money when purchasing medications by directing them to cost-effective therapies. I am able to answer questions on federal laws governing pharmacy practice in the United States. I am unable to answer questions legally as if I am diagnosing the patient's disease or illness. For example, if a patient stated he had upper flank pain, I am unable to say he definitely has a urinary tract infection. However, I am able to direct the patient to the correct next step, which is to call his physician with such a side effect.

I have been a licensed pharmacist since 2007, holding licenses in CT and MA. I have a PHARM.D from an accelerated pharmacy school program. Currently, I work at the Hebrew Home and Hospital in West Hartford, CT as a pharmacist. I am a well-rounded pharmacist, with experience in long-term care, IV home infusion, retail, hospital, and hospice. I serve as the pharmacy unit coordinator for Mass Dispensing Area #31 in CT, where I am called upon as a volunteer pharmacist in case of public emergencies, such as anthrax threats. I helped run the swine flu vaccine clinic in 2009. I am on the Editorial Advisory Board for Pharmacy Today, a publication of the American Pharmacists Association. My position on the board runs for three years. Every month I make suggestions and offer ideas that would help improve the magazine. I have undergone extra training to administer vaccines to patients, which is training that only a certain percentage of registered pharmacists in the country have.

American Pharmacists Association 2007

Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Worcester, MA- PHARM.D 2007 University of California, Irvine- BA psychology 2001 cum laude