Pharmacy/lunesta

Question
hi old friend its been a while.i need your advice on lunesta.the internet is full of articles that state lunesta causes cancer in rats and can be a cancer risk to humans.i cant find out any reliable info on internet to contradicate this.fda has no such warning.appreciate if you can tap one of your reliable sources and get back with me.regards howard

Answer
Hi Old Friend,
Sorry for the delay in replying, I had to check up some reports on Lunesta before I wrote to you. The report on the cancer induced in rats by Lunesta appeared in March 2012. These reports speak of really high doses of Lunesta, at such doses almost any chemical can cause cancer. I would nto worry about this.
Take care and enjoy your life
Ravi

Pharmacy

Dr. Ravindra Bhaskar Ghooi