Pharmacy/zero fat

Question
i understand that ROCHE MAKES ZERO FAT (ORLISTAT) AND IT IS NOT AVAILABLE IN INDIA, BUT I HAVE SEEN ZERO FAT (ORLISTAT) ADVERTISED FROM INDIA.  WHICH IS CORRECT?  CAN I BUY ROCHE ZERO FAT FROM INDIA?

Answer
Hi Joyce,
Orlistat is indeed available in India, it  is made by a number of companies. The drug is available as 120 mg tablet and is marketed by Ranbaxy, Intas, Micro, Torrent, Troika, Meyer and Mankind. The most economical brand is that of Intas at Rs. 35 per tablet and the most expensive is that of Troika at Rs. 38 per tablet.
I  hope this is adequate information for you.
All the best
Ravi Ghooi

Pharmacy

Dr. Ravindra Bhaskar Ghooi