Pharmacy/drug test

Question
i have been norco 5/350 4 a day for over 2 years and ambien for about 10 years, 1 at bedtime. a couple of weeks ago my doctor had me take a blood test to make sure my levels were normal. the first test came back negative. so the following week i took another blood test and it also came back negative. i also take soma and xanax. my doctor has never heard of false negative and will not treat me anymore. i know there is a false positive. what can i do to make the doctor know that i am taking my medication as perscribed. now there saying its an incident

Answer
Hello Penny,
I would first talk  to the agency  or hospital that did the test, tell them what you  are  taking and ask them what  they were testing for. Secondly what  was the chronological relation between the medication and the test. If you have taken  the tablets at say 8.00 am you  should give the blood for testing anywhere between 12.00 noon and 4.00 pm. Next change the place where teting is done, first discuss with the people doing the test and  tell them the problem that you have faced. Ask them details of false positive and  false negative with  their test methods or kits.
I think the problem should be solved.
All the best
Ravi

Pharmacy

Dr. Ravindra Bhaskar Ghooi