Pharmacy/pill id please

I have a bottle of tablets that are pale orange in color with the #93 on one side and #7154 on the other side.  Could you id this for me please

Hello Kate,
I use the most reliable pill identifier to identify pills. There is no matching pill with your description, there are about ten tablets with 93 printed on them, but they do not have the marking of 7154. It is possible that there could be a mistake in reading the  marking, in which case please let me know the shape or the pill, and visit  the url to check if any tablet shown here matches the one  you have.
All the best

Dr. Ravindra Bhaskar Ghooi

I can provide information on drugs and medicines, their actions, uses, interactions and adverse effects. To avoid confusion, generic names of medicines may please be provided. I am a pharmacologist, having worked on animal and human pharmacology, and presently I am the Dean of Bilcare Research Academy, where we teach courses on clinical research. We dont work on saturdays and sundays, hence questions reachng me on these days will be replied on Monday, please bear with me.