Pharmacy/For medicine

I am mina parekh from Kolkata, suffering from severe diarrea from last 3 years. My dr, suggested Epistran lite medicine. According to him this medicine leads to severe constipation. Its Cytochrome group. I am better. But the problem is where it is availed in India I don't know. Pl help me. Thanks. My no is 9836390601

Hi Mina,
Epistran contain cholestyramine, which has been available in our country for at least 35 years. If you contact any supplier of imported medicines, they will guide you. It is also available from Delhi and the address is:
Cytochrome Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.   Key Personnel
No. 206, Anupam Plaza - II, 5-Local Shopping Complex, Gazipur, ,
Delhi - 110096, Delhi, India
Phone: 91-11-43068169
I hope you get it and you get well soon.
All the best
Ravi Ghooi

Dr. Ravindra Bhaskar Ghooi

I can provide information on drugs and medicines, their actions, uses, interactions and adverse effects. To avoid confusion, generic names of medicines may please be provided. I am a pharmacologist, having worked on animal and human pharmacology, and presently I am the Dean of Bilcare Research Academy, where we teach courses on clinical research. We dont work on saturdays and sundays, hence questions reachng me on these days will be replied on Monday, please bear with me.