Pharmacy/Skin Condition

Question
Pic 1
Pic 1  
Hello,
My son has a skin condition around his mouth and cheeks and at the bottom of his back. It's very itchy and has now started to scab. Doctor has given him eyrithramycin medicine and timodine cream but it seems to be getting worse and worse each day. Any ideas what it could be? I have a picture attached which may help you.

Answer
Hi Damian,
Your doctor's prescriptions are reasonable. The rash is most likely perioral dermatitis caused by drooling. Keep the area dry and clean. Wash with soap and water and use the prescriptions as prescribed. If you child uses  pacifyer than you should stop using that as well. If it does not improve than one needs to rul out impetigo.
Thank you for using Allexperts
Sincerely,
Eric Brandt, B.Sc. Pharm

Pharmacy

Eric Brandt