Pharmacy/toe fungas medicine

Question
I am using lamsil ( terbinafine hydrochloride 1%) cream on my toe for I believe is a fungus, but there is no itching. I have skin peeling off and on for a long time, it is limited to one toe. but I notice when I am using this cream that my skin peels more, is this the affect of the lamsil fungus cream?

Answer
Hi Anthony,
I feel that your problem may not be related to a fungal  infection, it could be just due to moisture. I would suggest you stop the cream and use a talcum powder to keep your feet dry. If the  problem resolves, then fine, else you should visit a dermatologist.
All the best
Ravi Ghooi  

Pharmacy

Dr. Ravindra Bhaskar Ghooi