Pharmacy/corticotropin releasing hormone

Question
Dr. Ghooi
I have been following the research on corticotropin releasing hormone (CRH) and it's effect on depression, anxiety and stress. There are 2 drugs that block CRH: astressin and antalarmin. Years ago I read that the Salk institute was working to develop a drug that increased CRH by blocking the CRH binding protein. Can you tell me if there are any drugs available or in development that will raise CRH?

Thank You
Ken

Answer
Hi Ken,
Let me first say that I do  not work in this field and any information that I give you will be from searching on internet and books. However CRH agonists are known but i do not see any one being available for therapeutic purposes. If at all they are in investigational stages.
Beyond this my expertise ends.
Ravi

Pharmacy

Dr. Ravindra Bhaskar Ghooi