Pharmacy/Too Many Pills?

David wrote at 2014-05-06 19:01:41
I think I already answered your questions but in case that reply went missing:-

In response to your questions, thank you

1) I will be 71 at the end of this week and conscious that PD is advancing gradually.

2) I have high blood pressure - everybody in my family seems to have high BP and I've had it for a few years -  and (I believe like most men of my age) the waterworks is playing up;  when I gotta go I GOTTA go -even if it is usually less than a decent wine-glass amount

3) Dr B specifically called to tell me that my most recent blood tests about a week ago were all fine for PSA, liver, kidney etc the only issue being high blood sugar which led to starting on Metformin.

4) yes, I do now have a nap during the day and the day I started the Metformin I felt slightly light headed as if I had had a couple of cocktails.

I just feel that I am now on close to 20 pills a day - for somebody who till mid 50's rarely took an aspirin - if that's OK, then fine but I am grateful for your consideration of the matter as a cross-check

Thanks

David

David wrote at 2014-05-08 15:00:48
Mary

I am not sure what you mean by  "I'll respond on a flow up first Thanks David"

What is a flow up?

I sent answers to your 4 questions - is there anything else I need to do

David

8 May

Pharmacy

Mary E Scott, RPh, CGP