Pharmacy/testing + for Benzo

I have been placed on probation and my initial drug test showed a positive result for benzo's. I have been clean for 60+ days (meth user)and take the following meds daily:
Pramipexole 1mg
Azithrommycin 600mg
Bactrim 800/160 mg
Stribild 150/150/200/300 mg
Valacyclovir 1 gm

Hi Paul.
Some drugs show as flse positive in drug screens. You must tell the testing lab what you are on so they can assess iif the result is potentially a fasle positive. The results depend on the test reagents the lab uses.
Thank you for using Allexperts,
Eric Brandt, B.Sc.Pharm

Eric Brandt

I am a practicing pharmacist.On my drug information website, I have answered hundreds of questions to date. The articles posted on my site include Parkinson`s disease. depression, menopause, diabetes, sleep and aging, congestive heart failure, calcium channel blockers, thyroid hormone replacement therapy, ADHD, multiple sclerosis an more.

I have experience in retail as well as hospital pharmacy pracice. Currently working in a hospital pharmacy. I am experienced in drug information. Over the last 6 years I have developed a successful web site for drug information.

The addressfor my drug information website is http://www.druginformation.bc.caThere you can read articles on varios areas of health interest. You can also leave me questions which I will personally answer. I also have a free health information newsletter called The Caplet. To subscribe send e-mail to