Pharmacy/steroid creams

Question
i was prescribed different strength topical steroids over time for an itch and rash i cant seem to fully get rid of. is there any concern as to applying theses different steroid creams one after the other. also when prescribing the different topical steroids i am also given a different anti fungal cream, that i am told to apply.

Answer
Hi Tony,
Overuse of steroid creams leads to thinning of skin which can make it more susceptible to beak down. Not sure why the antifungal unless there is evidence of a fungal infection.
Thank you for using Allexperts.
Sincerely,
Eric Brandt ,B.Sc. Pharm

Pharmacy

Eric Brandt