Pharmacy/Would you help me identify a tablet I found in my couch. .

Question
Can you tell me What this pill is? I do know that it has the Teva trade mark (V)on one side. Other side has 51 and score mark, on the same side of tablet after the scored mark is 17. The tablet is round and the size of a pea. Peach colored. I do not have a way to send a photo of it at this time. I know that it is not something that myself or my husband have been prescribed. So we believe it has fell out of visitors pocket.

Answer
Tablet found
Tablet found  
Hi Angela,
Frankly there is no tablet exactly as you describe it. I do know that a similar tablet is known. Please check the picture I am sending and let me know, if  you can send me the picture it will help. You may send it on ravindra.ghooi@gmail.com
All the best
Ravi Ghooi

Pharmacy

Dr. Ravindra Bhaskar Ghooi