Pharmacy/interview question

Question
2.   Why did you become a retail pharmacist?

3.   What are the pros/cons of being a retail pharmacist?

4.   What is your average daily workload?

5.   What do you like the most about your job?

6.   What are the primary tasks for a technician at your pharmacy?

7.   During a typical week in the retail pharmacy, how many compounded prescriptions do you fill or complete?

8.   Why do you believe compounding is considered a specialty? (Your interpretation of the interviewee’s answer should be at least 100 words).

Answer
I am not a retail pharmacist and never have been.  I have always worked in a hospital as a clinical pharmacist and for the Pharmacy Board of Australia as an examiner and exam writer.  I'd be more than happy to answer your questions from my perspective as a clinical pharmacist, but I'm not sure whether you have a specific interest in retail only.  
Please let me know.

Pharmacy

Gisella Campanelli