Pharmacy/drug combinations

I am taking ZMA, Tetralysal and Arrow-citalopram. Is it safe to take these medications at the same time?

Hello Eve,
To the best of my knowledge ZMA is Zinc Monomethionine Aspartate, Magnesium Aspartate and Vitamin B6, a product with questionable actions. Tetralysal  is an antibiotic about which we know more. I am aware that it is safe to  take tetralysal with citalopram, but I cannot guarantee about ZMA it  is  not a therapy that we  recognize and  know about. I therefore  confess my ignorance about  this product and its  interaction  with medicines.
All the best
Ravi Ghooi

Dr. Ravindra Bhaskar Ghooi

I can provide information on drugs and medicines, their actions, uses, interactions and adverse effects. To avoid confusion, generic names of medicines may please be provided. I am a pharmacologist, having worked on animal and human pharmacology, and presently I am the Dean of Bilcare Research Academy, where we teach courses on clinical research. We dont work on saturdays and sundays, hence questions reachng me on these days will be replied on Monday, please bear with me.