Pharmacy/can i take 2x 25 mg of viagra

Question
QUESTION: i m going to take 2x 25 mgs of viagra because i have female sexual dysfunction is that safe i know that its not approved for women but oh well im taking it anyways can i take 2 pills a day of 25 mg i think im going to do thst is it safe though

ANSWER: Hi Destiny,
A dose of 25 to 50 mg of viagra has been found to be  effective for women in producing  arousal and inducing orgasms. The blood  flow to vagina increases leading  to better lubrication and sensation. I see no problem in your using 2 tabs of 25 mg each, however  studies suggest that it  should not be taken more  than once a day.
All the best
Ravi Ghooi

QUESTION: can i take cialis too i know its not aproved for woman but i heard it can produce longer lasting side effects than viagra is that true or false the cialis comes in 20 mgs no higher

Answer
Hi Destiny,
Viagra is tested in women and  found to  be safe, while the testing of Cialis is to the best of my knowledge incomplete. Some sites claim that it does work in women and for a longer period too, but FDA has not cleared its use.
I  would be cautious in recommending the use  of  a  drug not cleared by FDA. If Viagra helps, why go  further?.
But if Viagra is  not working, then you  will have to take a  risk of taking a  drug not  approved by FDA, I would not recommend  it
All the best  
Ravi Ghooi

Pharmacy

Dr. Ravindra Bhaskar Ghooi