Pharmacy/what kind of pill is this

Question
IT says watson 853 and is oval in shape and white in color

Answer
Hi Rita,

Pill imprint WATSON 853 has been identified as Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate 325 mg / 10 mg.

Acetaminophen/hydrocodone is used in the treatment of back pain; pain; rheumatoid arthritis; cough and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/hydrocodone 325 mg / 10 mg has a high potential for abuse. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States or a currently accepted medical use with severe restrictions. Abuse of the drug may lead to severe psychological or physical dependence.
I hope this helps
All the best
Ravi Ghooi

Pharmacy

Dr. Ravindra Bhaskar Ghooi