Pharmacy/medicine for cold

Dear Sir,
Can you please suggest medicine for cold, cough and slight fever. Also i have already gone for okacet cold and febrex plus? which one would be better and what is the difference between two?

Hi Keya,
No I think these two drugs are god and adequate for you. Please dont change the drugs or take more than advised. You  should take one one tablet of Okacet, but you may take upto four tablets per day of Febrex.
Okacet is cetirizine an antihistamine, and Febrex is paracetamol for pain and fever.
All the best
Ravi Ghooi

Dr. Ravindra Bhaskar Ghooi

I can provide information on drugs and medicines, their actions, uses, interactions and adverse effects. To avoid confusion, generic names of medicines may please be provided. I am a pharmacologist, having worked on animal and human pharmacology, and presently I am the Dean of Bilcare Research Academy, where we teach courses on clinical research. We dont work on saturdays and sundays, hence questions reachng me on these days will be replied on Monday, please bear with me.