Pharmacy/ID pill

I have a small white oblong pill with the # 155 on one side and # 93 on the other side, What is it ?

Topiramate 25 mg
Topiramate 25 mg  
Hi Sue,
The  pill found by you is probably Topiramate 25 mg, made by Teva Pharmaceuticals, an anti convulsant for epileptic patients. I am enclosing the picture, please tally  it and let me know if that is what your pill looks like.
All the best

Dr. Ravindra Bhaskar Ghooi

I can provide information on drugs and medicines, their actions, uses, interactions and adverse effects. To avoid confusion, generic names of medicines may please be provided. I am a pharmacologist, having worked on animal and human pharmacology, and presently I am the Dean of Bilcare Research Academy, where we teach courses on clinical research. We dont work on saturdays and sundays, hence questions reachng me on these days will be replied on Monday, please bear with me.