Pharmacy/Zoloft

Question
What side effects you get from Zoloft?5

Answer
Hello Thomas,
Sertraline  is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) used mainly ofr depression. It act by increasing the level of serotonin in the central nervous system.
The most common side effect is sleepiness, followed by nausea, loose motions,dry mouth and dizziness. In men failure to ejaculate is a common side effect. For detailed description by the manufacturer please refer to the url:
http://www.rxlist.com/zoloft-drug/side-effects-interactions.htm
However please do not be scared of this list, sertraline is safer than most  other antidepressants.
All the best
Ravi Ghooi

Pharmacy

Dr. Ravindra Bhaskar Ghooi