Pharmacy/fungul infection in hair/dandruff

I am suffering from fungul infection in hair badly and hair loss i am using betasalic s lotion at nights before sleep. Will it cure or not this infection.
Should i use it on daily basis or not?

Hi Vikas,
There is no permanent cure for dandruff, since the infection recurs, there are very few reports about betasalic. The best product as per my experience andavailable literature is ketoconazole shampoo or lotion. Many brands are available the most famous being Nizral. Initially use it twice a week, and lateronce a month. You should wet your scalp and apply the shampoo, keep it in contact wit the scalp for 15 min before washing every time.
All the best.
Ravi Ghooi

Dr. Ravindra Bhaskar Ghooi

I can provide information on drugs and medicines, their actions, uses, interactions and adverse effects. To avoid confusion, generic names of medicines may please be provided. I am a pharmacologist, having worked on animal and human pharmacology, and presently I am the Dean of Bilcare Research Academy, where we teach courses on clinical research. We dont work on saturdays and sundays, hence questions reachng me on these days will be replied on Monday, please bear with me.