Pharmacy/Survical dizziness

My grandpa's(70) suffering from mild survical pain since he met a bathroom accident 5 years ago. now he's feeling a little dizziness whenever he walks, talks, sits and stands. X ray reports don't show anything. What might be the possible disease and treatment?

It is possible that the accident in the bathroom was caused by dizziness rather than the other way around. The dizziness can sometimes be caused by a problem with the middle ear. It would be a good idea to have it checked.
Thank you for using Allexperts.
Eric Brandt, B.Sc. Pharm

Eric Brandt

I am a practicing pharmacist.On my drug information website, I have answered hundreds of questions to date. The articles posted on my site include Parkinson`s disease. depression, menopause, diabetes, sleep and aging, congestive heart failure, calcium channel blockers, thyroid hormone replacement therapy, ADHD, multiple sclerosis an more.

I have experience in retail as well as hospital pharmacy pracice. Currently working in a hospital pharmacy. I am experienced in drug information. Over the last 6 years I have developed a successful web site for drug information.

The addressfor my drug information website is http://www.druginformation.bc.caThere you can read articles on varios areas of health interest. You can also leave me questions which I will personally answer. I also have a free health information newsletter called The Caplet. To subscribe send e-mail to