rav,am waiting for your answer of dull pain on top of head and back of head may be  brain bleed 15 days after hitting my head.i am back on blood thinnners.your friend howard

My laptop was out of  order, it just  came back from repairs. Personally I did not think that it can be due  to  a cerebral  bleed. I spoke to a neurologist and he too confirmed that the effects of  a  intracerebral bleed are too severe. He says that once CT is normal there is no reason to suspect such an occurrence.
He suggested the use of  an  NSAID like ibuprofen and I  agree with him.
Please try ibuprofen 400 mg 3  tabs per  day.
Also let  me know how it helps you.

Dr. Ravindra Bhaskar Ghooi

I can provide information on drugs and medicines, their actions, uses, interactions and adverse effects. To avoid confusion, generic names of medicines may please be provided. I am a pharmacologist, having worked on animal and human pharmacology, and presently I am the Dean of Bilcare Research Academy, where we teach courses on clinical research. We dont work on saturdays and sundays, hence questions reachng me on these days will be replied on Monday, please bear with me.