Pharmacy/head

Question
rav,am waiting for your answer of dull pain on top of head and back of head may be  brain bleed 15 days after hitting my head.i am back on blood thinnners.your friend howard

Answer
Harold,
My laptop was out of  order, it just  came back from repairs. Personally I did not think that it can be due  to  a cerebral  bleed. I spoke to a neurologist and he too confirmed that the effects of  a  intracerebral bleed are too severe. He says that once CT is normal there is no reason to suspect such an occurrence.
He suggested the use of  an  NSAID like ibuprofen and I  agree with him.
Please try ibuprofen 400 mg 3  tabs per  day.
Also let  me know how it helps you.
Ravi

Pharmacy

Dr. Ravindra Bhaskar Ghooi