hello eric, i want to take lamictal 200mg tomorrow night at 9pm. i usually take it at 9am. can i go a day and a half without lamictal. thanks.

Hi Chris,
Lambictal is used for epilepsy and for bipolar disorder. Often it is used in combination with other drugs which affects its blood level and the blood levels I of the other drugs that may be taken in combination with it. Skipping a dose will affect the steady state blood level and control of seizures or bipolar disorder may be affected. The short answer is take it at the prescribed time to not risk affecting control.
Thank you for using Allexperts.
Eric Brandt, BSc. Pharm.

Eric Brandt

I am a practicing pharmacist.On my drug information website, I have answered hundreds of questions to date. The articles posted on my site include Parkinson`s disease. depression, menopause, diabetes, sleep and aging, congestive heart failure, calcium channel blockers, thyroid hormone replacement therapy, ADHD, multiple sclerosis an more.

I have experience in retail as well as hospital pharmacy pracice. Currently working in a hospital pharmacy. I am experienced in drug information. Over the last 6 years I have developed a successful web site for drug information.

The addressfor my drug information website is http://www.druginformation.bc.caThere you can read articles on varios areas of health interest. You can also leave me questions which I will personally answer. I also have a free health information newsletter called The Caplet. To subscribe send e-mail to