Pharmacy/Migraines, Insomnia

Hi. I'm a 20 old year student. I suffer from Major depressive disorder. I need help. I suffer from migraines and insomnia and I'm on medication but it tends to run out 3weeks before seeing both psychologist and psychiatrist.  I'm on my last week I haven't slept in a week only tablet that works for me is  Stilnox 12.5mg and my migraines give me hell so I take about 10 headache tablets to calm it down. I have no idea what to do cause my psychiatrist can't issue the tablets easily without seeing me for psychatric evaluation. Please help!

Hi Neo,
Doctors usually prescribe enough medication to last from one appointment to the next. How is it that you run out of medication before the appointment?
There is no legal way of obtaining prescribed medications without a legitimate prescription. If you are in trouble before you next scheduled appointment then you can go to an emegecy department of a hospital and seek help.
Thank you for using Allexperts.
Eric Brandt, B.Sc. Pharm  

Eric Brandt

I am a practicing pharmacist.On my drug information website, I have answered hundreds of questions to date. The articles posted on my site include Parkinson`s disease. depression, menopause, diabetes, sleep and aging, congestive heart failure, calcium channel blockers, thyroid hormone replacement therapy, ADHD, multiple sclerosis an more.

I have experience in retail as well as hospital pharmacy pracice. Currently working in a hospital pharmacy. I am experienced in drug information. Over the last 6 years I have developed a successful web site for drug information.

The addressfor my drug information website is http://www.druginformation.bc.caThere you can read articles on varios areas of health interest. You can also leave me questions which I will personally answer. I also have a free health information newsletter called The Caplet. To subscribe send e-mail to