Pharmacy/Migraines, Insomnia

Question
Hi. I'm a 20 old year student. I suffer from Major depressive disorder. I need help. I suffer from migraines and insomnia and I'm on medication but it tends to run out 3weeks before seeing both psychologist and psychiatrist.  I'm on my last week I haven't slept in a week only tablet that works for me is  Stilnox 12.5mg and my migraines give me hell so I take about 10 headache tablets to calm it down. I have no idea what to do cause my psychiatrist can't issue the tablets easily without seeing me for psychatric evaluation. Please help!

Answer
Hi Neo,
Doctors usually prescribe enough medication to last from one appointment to the next. How is it that you run out of medication before the appointment?
There is no legal way of obtaining prescribed medications without a legitimate prescription. If you are in trouble before you next scheduled appointment then you can go to an emegecy department of a hospital and seek help.
Thank you for using Allexperts.
Sincerely,
Eric Brandt, B.Sc. Pharm  

Pharmacy

Eric Brandt