Pharmacy/Getting Blood Pressure Medicine.

I am new to an area of the U.S. How do I go about finding a cheap doctor or medical personnel - I just need them to give me a prescription for blood pressure medicine. That is it. I have looked online (done a google search), and I am coming up with doctors who are out of business, phone number disconnected, or they are in a field of medicine that does not prescribe this type of medicine. There must be an easier / more effective way to get a prescription for blood pressure medicine.  And there must be a better way to do a google search for very cheap doctors. Anyone, advice? The more detailed advice, the better. Thank you in advance.

I am in Canada so can not help you find a doctor in the US. You need to find a doctor that will take you on as a regular patient. No doctor will prescribe any medication without having background information and following up on the outcome of the prescription. A walk in clinic doctor may authorize a refill if he/she knew you were being followed by a regular doctor.
Thank you for using Allexperts.
Eric Brandt, B.Sc. Pharm

Eric Brandt

I am a practicing pharmacist.On my drug information website, I have answered hundreds of questions to date. The articles posted on my site include Parkinson`s disease. depression, menopause, diabetes, sleep and aging, congestive heart failure, calcium channel blockers, thyroid hormone replacement therapy, ADHD, multiple sclerosis an more.

I have experience in retail as well as hospital pharmacy pracice. Currently working in a hospital pharmacy. I am experienced in drug information. Over the last 6 years I have developed a successful web site for drug information.

The addressfor my drug information website is http://www.druginformation.bc.caThere you can read articles on varios areas of health interest. You can also leave me questions which I will personally answer. I also have a free health information newsletter called The Caplet. To subscribe send e-mail to