Philippines/Architects and Building Contractors

Arkisarah wrote at 2012-10-18 03:00:53
Hi Paul,

I run across your question and i know it may be late but I want you to know that there are trustworthy Architects and Contractors in the Philippines, unlike what Mr. Bill has said.  I am an architect and I dont deny that there are projects I heard off that the contractors or architects leave heir clients but its a matter of checking the background of who you hire and please see if they have proper licenses.  I have built 4 houses for my client who is not based in the Philippines and It will not come to 4 houses if he was not happy.

Best regards/ Arkisarah

AsiaBill wrote at 2012-11-26 10:03:00
And Arkisarah how many architects, engineers and contractors out of ten can be trusted and have as many honest client referrals as you do????? And for how much was the largest bank transfer you received from your overseas client? and could you please post his name name and contact #s and address so others could ask him about your past building record?  

Philippines

Bill and Lorna Collings