Philippines/Sex offender traveling to Philippines

GregPo wrote at 2012-01-04 02:18:34
I will let you know exactly what happens in April 2012. I am go the philippines with the planned intension to marry a filipino and will do my upmost to stay there. So far I have my passport and notified the US embassy of my approximate arrival and had not received any information (1 month). As far as I had seen - there are no restrictions in the philippines; however, I have read that most pedephilas are restricted and can only be allowed into the country with special permission as a visitor/tourist. But as much as the laws change who knows - I'll know by the end of March or early April 2012.  

lala wrote at 2012-11-27 02:59:30
sir,

can i get the email add of mr. tom...because my american bf wantss to visit me,he was a ex sex offender,so i can ask him in advance if theres no problem...hope u can help us,thanks!

Harold S. wrote at 2014-03-06 16:55:06
I just came back from the Philippines and was rejected at immigration from entering to spend time with my wife. The Philippines have upgraded and are now computerized and they told my it states I have an active case involving immoral character. I have served my time and have been out of prison for almost 9 years. My wife is now requesting I be taken off their blacklist and allowed entry to visit my wife. I was told I need a court document stating I have served my time for my crime and have no pending cases against me. At this point I will be taken off the list and my wife will be able to request a visit from me which they say will be granted. This process will take about 3 months only because I was put on the list because I tried to enter as a tourist without a visa with no agenda. Having my wife there will help me to be able to re-enter and maybe retire there and become a citizen.  

AsiaBill wrote at 2014-03-09 11:02:20
Thanks so much Harold for sharing your experiences and advice of what's required to clear one's name from past records and time served or probation past.  

Brucelin wrote at 2015-12-19 17:09:33
Thank you for sharing Harold S.

Harold, my husband is in the same situation and I was wondering if you ever had any luck getting off the Philippine black list and if you were able to what did you have to do to get off?

Looking forward

Philippines

Bill and Lorna Collings