Philippines/detached passport

Question
Goodmorning to you sir,
I went to Seoul Korea using a philippine passport. Accidentally, the cover part of my passport was detached from the main pages (44th page) . Said passport has an unexpired us visa . I  already received a new passport from our Government. Can i still travel to USA this dec using the unexpired visa stamped in my old passport where the cover part was detached or ill re apply for a new visa in my new passport. Please help me,mim really afraid that ill not be admitted as a tourist in hawaii

Answer
Yes Glenn but carry the US VISA Passport no matter what condition it's in. My Filipina wife has traveled with 3 Philippine passports because one had a EU Visa and the old one a 10 year B1B2 multiple entry USA visa. If you can get a new USA Visa issued so much the better but usually takes too much time.  

Philippines

Bill and Lorna Collings